Privacy notice pursuant to Article 13 of Italian Legislative Decree 196/03 - Personal Data Protection Code (published in the Gazzetta Ufficiale of 29 July 2003, general series no. 174, ordinary supplement no. 123/L).
1. 1. The above-mentioned law regulates the confidentiality of personal data and imposes a series of obligations on those processing information concerning other parties.
2. The law in question considers the processing of data to be "any operation, or set of operations, carried out with or without the help of electronic or automated means, concerning the collection, recording, organisation, keeping, interrogation, elaboration, modification, selection, retrieval, comparison, utilisation, interconnection, blocking, communication, dissemination, erasure and destruction of data, whether the latter are contained or not in a data bank".
3. With regard to the following positions you may find yourself in when interacting with our company:
- Contracts for the supply of tangible or intangible assets or services;
- Business relations and collaboration of any kind;
We inform you that the information concerning your company or persons appointed by you to act on your behalf is essential for implementing normal operations that are typical of such relationships, which means that said information must be provided in order for such operations to be carried out.
4. Should you decide not to provide the required information, it will be impossible to carry out the operations listed in paragraph 3;
5. All the information requested is compulsory. During processing, we may become aware of information that the Personal Data Protection Code defines as sensitive, in that it may be used to detect the state of health, membership of trade unions, or religious and philosophical convictions. For all the above-mentioned reasons we request you to express, in writing, your consent to the processing of your personal data.
6. The data will be processed primarily with electronic and computer instruments and stored both on electronic media and on paper or on any other suitable kind of support they can be accessed only by authorised personnel, in compliance with the minimum security measures provided for by the Technical Regulations regarding minimum security measures, Annex B of the Personal Data Protection Code.
8. Communication and dissemination of information: the data you provide may be subject to communication and/or circulation to initiate contractual relationships with our company or for related purposes, for providing references, or for commercial and promotional activities for our company's products; they may also be disclosed to:
- staff of the firm and/or company as managers or operators responsible for data processing for the management of our company's files; the staff have been properly trained in personal data security issues and the right to privacy.
- financial administration, the Italian tax police offices, the financial police, the Department of Labour, and all bodies entrusted with checking and monitoring compliance with the obligations regarding the above-mentioned aims.
- Trade Association and CAAF for implementation of the services for the above-mentioned purposes and professional offices entrusted by us with processing our data
9. Data processing involves the identification of some individuals with specific tasks and responsibilities. In this case, these are the following:
- The data controller and data processor is GESTIONI BENACENSI S.P.A. with operational headquarters in Via Fossalta, 42 - $CMSDefines->GL_CAP_CAMPEGGIO} - Lazise (VR) - IT Tel. +39 0457590456 - Fax +39 045 7590939 P.IVA (VAT no.) 02219040231
- Those entrusted with processing the datastrong> are the employees and/or collaborators of Piani di Clodia.
10. The data in question will be processed:
- on paper and electronic supports of any kind;
- by authorised persons who are constantly identified, properly trained and made aware of the constraints imposed by the law;
- with a commitment to keep the data up to date, deleting any obsolete, unnecessary or irrelevant data;
- with a commitment to adopt all organisational and security measures required by law, to ensure the privacy of the individual concerned and to avoid any undue access by third parties or unauthorised persons.
11. To ensure full understanding of the issues, please note that Articles 7, 8, 9 of the consolidation act specifically protect the rights of those concerned; Art. 7 of the Personal Data Protection Code (the right to access personal data and other rights) reads as follows:
1. A data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form.
2. A data subject shall have the right to be informed:
a) of the source of the personal data;
b) of the purposes and methods of the processing;
c) of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means;
d) of the identification data concerning data controller, data processors and the representative designated as per Section 5(2);
e) of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State’s territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing.
3. A data subject shall have the right to obtain:
a) updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
b) erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
c) certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
4. A data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
b) to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.
To exercise the rights referred to in Section 7 of the Personal Data Protection Code, as listed above, the data subject must write a GESTIONI BENACENSI S.P.A. written request to in Via Fossalta, 42 - 37017 - Lazise (VR) - IT Tel. +39 0457590456 - Fax +39 045 7590939 P.IVA (VAT no.) 02219040231